long lasting erection with out pills, how to maintain erection without pills, longer erection with out pills, long lasting erection without pills, erection help without pills, guaranteed erection without pills
Stud 100 Desensitizing Sprey for men Lidocaine 9.6% w/w 12g.
Reduces Male Genital Sensitivity
Helps to Delay Ejaculation
Pre-measured metered pump spray for topical application contains NO CFC's
Helps in cases of over-rapid or premature ejaculation
What the spray is used for : The active ingredient, Lidocaine, is a local anaesthetic which is used to reduce the sensitivity to touch of the penis just before intercourse. The reduction in sensitivity quickly helps to delay ejaculation is cases of over-rapid or premature ejaculation (coming to a climax too quickly)
Before using the spray please note the follwing :
1. Do not use the spray if you or your partner is allergic (sensitive to local anaesthetics or any of the other ingredients listed.
2. Do not use on broken or inflamed skin.
3. Do not use if your partner is pregnant.
4. If you have , or have had, liver or kidney problems ask your doctor before using the spray.
5. Not recommended for use in the elderly.
6. STUD 100 is unlikely to impair the ability to drive or operate machinery.
7. High blood levels of lidocaine can cause interactions with other medicines. Although this is unlikely to occur with the low levels absorbed from STUD 100 you should ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before using the spray if you are already taking other prescribed medicines.
Apply 3 to 8 sprays to the head and shaft of the penis 5-15 minutes in advance of intercourse. Quanity and advance timing will depend on individual requirments. Use the minimum effective quantity. Do not exceed a maximum of 24 sprays in 24 hours.