pound corp stud 100, tud 100 licocaine, stud 100 desensitizer spray, stud 100 delay spray, ultimate delay spray, pound corp stud 100, stud 100 delay spray, stud 100 desensitizer spray sale, stud 100 male desensitizer spray, what stores sell stud 100, where to buy stud 100, where to buy stud 100 locally, tud 100 licocaine
Stud 100 Desensitizing Sprey for men Lidocaine 9.6% w/w 12g.
Reduces Male Genital Sensitivity
Helps to Delay Ejaculation
Pre-measured metered pump spray for topical application contains NO CFC's
Helps in cases of over-rapid or premature ejaculation
What the spray is used for : The active ingredient, Lidocaine, is a local anaesthetic which is used to reduce the sensitivity to touch of the penis just before intercourse. The reduction in sensitivity quickly helps to delay ejaculation is cases of over-rapid or premature ejaculation (coming to a climax too quickly)
Before using the spray please note the follwing :
1. Do not use the spray if you or your partner is allergic (sensitive to local anaesthetics or any of the other ingredients listed.
2. Do not use on broken or inflamed skin.
3. Do not use if your partner is pregnant.
4. If you have , or have had, liver or kidney problems ask your doctor before using the spray.
5. Not recommended for use in the elderly.
6. STUD 100 is unlikely to impair the ability to drive or operate machinery.
7. High blood levels of lidocaine can cause interactions with other medicines. Although this is unlikely to occur with the low levels absorbed from STUD 100 you should ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before using the spray if you are already taking other prescribed medicines.
How to use
Spray on the head and shaft of the penis, normally between 5 and 15 minutes before intercourse. Use the minimum effective number of sprays, which will vary from 3 to 8 depending upon the individual. Stud 100 can be used with both latex and non-latex condoms: Stud 100 has been tested with leading brand condoms and meets the BSI Test Protocol. Each can contains 120 metered doses. Do not use more than 24 sprays in 24 hours.
Do not apply to broken or inflamed skin, or use if your partner is pregnant. If you have, or have had, liver or kidney problems ask your doctor before using the spray. Not recommended for use in the elderly. You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use .